1/31/13

MARBIE

I realize I haven't written anything about the people I try to photograph.

Maybe it is because I'm not yet confident about what I'm doing, but I love learning with each experience.  I have never taken a formal photography class and I try use the tools that are available to me.  I always have a vision of how I want things to look, but executing the vision can be challenging.  

However, when there is an opportunity to photograph a model as patient, open minded, encouraging, talented, and lovely as the girl in the pictures below, the challenges seem less daunting.

Thank you, M!

PS - Everyone, please visit her photography blog, The Marginal Things.  She's going places!



























2 comments:

  1. You are a very talented photographer indeed. I love the composition of your pictures, you transmit the feeling we are there with a cup of coffee, you totally catch the very basic personality of your model in session. I'm so proud of you my dear friend. Emigdio

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best type of compliment coming from someone who has photographed for years. Thank you, friend!

    ReplyDelete